Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome Home Tommy



Matt's brother Tommy came home from his mission in Poland just over a week ago. We attended his home coming talk on Sunday. Afterward we were able to herd everyone outside for a family picture. We have everyone there ....but Ricky. Sorry Ricky (mission in Germany). I tried to Photoshop him in, but the only picture I have of him is on a dark background. I still might be able to do it, but it wont be a 5 minute job. Here are the pictures. Im not very pleased with the lighting so dont judge me too hard. It was a quick and dirty shoot.




2 comments:

Alicia said...

You don't give yourself enough credit. I didn't even notice the lighting until you pointed it out. It looks great.

Jess said...

I love the story about the jammies! You need to write that one down!! I hope you had a great Christmas!