Friday, June 27, 2008

Photo Week

I've had a long and exciting day. A few weeks ago, I was hired for an awesome commercial job at the University Guest House. Many many thanks to Justin for giving the marketing department my name. Anyways, I've been trying to fill this massive commercial order. I did an few on monday but got the bulk of them done today. I was there for about 5 hours. I forgot what it was like to work so many hours all in a row! : ) I was tired. Luckily, I didn't have to deal with a toddler as well. Thanks again, to my mom. I did realize something though. I actually worked, almost a full day, at something I actually like. Even though it wore me out, I liked it. I never knew it was possible to like work!!!! And now I'm thinking, how stupid was I to waste all of that time cutting payroll checks at my last job. I could have been this at twice the pay and half the time. I guess I've never really been a big risk taker but maybe now I will have learned my lesson.


Anyways, the reason I titled this "Photo Week". For some reason people end up wanting their pictures taken all in the same week. This week I've been shooting like crazy. Twice for the U of U. Wednesday I had a sitting with my neighbor's kids. Tomorrow I am taking pictures of Tammy's cute extended family. Then tomorrow night I get to take some shots of all the rednecks at a Demolition Derby. I'm really excited for this one. I hope I can find some good stock shots.


Overall, I'm loving my full schedule and I couldn't ask for anything better to fill it up with. I say...keep it comming. Here's a peek of what I did.......

1 comment:

Tam said...

Hey Sum, Thanks for taking our family pictures. You did an awesome job & were so patient with us! Let me know when you want to play...I'm always up for some Summertime.